[BoST CALL, February 15, 2016] – General provisional BoST meeting No 7

Meeting of the provisional and open OSCEdays Board of Stewardship (BoST) - See full list of BoST meetings here.

We will meet at 8pm GMT on Skype on February 15, 2016

Do you want to join? Let us know - ping @Lars2i and @unteem

##AGENDA
What should we discuss? Please add things here (post is a wiki) or as a comment below.

##1 Hi
Who is going to be the moderator
Who is going to document?
How are you? / Do we have new people in the call? Please introduce yourself and tell us how you are today.

##2 Tim
Tim is leaving BoST. Remembering Tim, thanking him and Farwell wishes.

##3 Founding
Tomorrow will be the founding meeting for our association. Any last things to add?

##4 Name
Let’s wrap up the voting and decide for a name. (Scroll down this thread to see the last results)

##5 Call For Cities & Onboarding
State of the Spreading of the Call for Cities and Onboarding. Any mentionable updates?

Lars: I think we can stop advertising the call for cities ourself. New cities coming in at a good pace and if it stays like this we will have a much bigger list this year which means exploding complexity in handling (not sure if we have the resources for this yet) and possible problems to develop a good culture: Do people really get Open Source Circular Economy? (See next point in the Agenda.)

##6 How to make people really get OSCE?
There has been confusion last year about, what we mean with OSCE. Can we somehow create materials or communication, that will help to avoid this, put people on the right tracks?

Any updates from the Challenges we want to see solved list idea from last Meeting?

##7 Mentorship Program
@Gien, @sharmarval & @Lars2i started to develop and discuss ideas for the mentorship program.

Question: What do you think, for how much time should we ask the mentors?

##8 Sponsorship & Partnership Updates
General Updates on the state of finding partners and sponsors.

Question: Can we envision “exclusive partnership” in any way?

##9 . . .
please add

Who is going to moderate the next call? And who will be the substitute.

next call is February 29, 8pm GMT

ping @BoST

Re point 2. I would also like to discuss the large hole that Tim leaves behind ie his excellent community development and engagement skills and a huge network that is relevant to our work…and how we can think to try to fill it or keep him involved in some way.

2 Likes