####DOCUMENTATION below in comment no. 3
Open Conference Call of the OSCEdays Board Of Stewardship
Please confirm your participation @BoST
##1 Introduction Round
How is everybody?
Are there new people? Let’s have a quick introduction round.
- The NEW WEBSITE is up. What do you think? Feedback round.
##3 Organizational Matters
##3.1 Update BoST roles
Everybody chooses one or several roles and every role needs a back-up. Please add to
3.2.1 Newsletter - who is in charge
3.2.2 Outreach subteams - interaction with outside groups/partners
##3.3 Global event 8 - 12 June 2017 - update
####3.3.1 SPREAD THE CALL for cities 2017
There is a topic now and a call for the JUNE event. Please spread the call for a whole week in all your channels. You can use the texts and images here.
(As part of the call Lars will sent a newsletter about it on Tue Feb 7)
####3.3.2 Resources needed:
- Calculate the realistic costs (Jose will do it)
- Set a bare minimum and a maximum of budget
- Use as a reference
-Jose will do the spreadsheet and share it with Lars
##3.4 “Writers Weekend”
Here is a first draft for the writers weekend website.
The first one will be on March 4-5 (Lars is in charge)
QUESTION: Can we find a better name? Or is “Writers Weekend” ok?
##3.5 Patreon OSCE account - Sharon will update us
##3.6 OSCE funding options
This is an open discussion.
- Online shop, should groups
- To clarify this you need to characterize better our organization. What products do we deliver,
- In terms of key activities we facilitate interactions between people and inspire people to run local events: what else? Is important to keep with the vision exercise. We agree that facilitating the growth of the community is key.
- Proposal in respect to the envisioning OSCEDays: someone can take the lead with a presentation and share a screen and start summarizing and discussion around slides.
3.5.1. Ask 2017 participating cities for a small
participation fee to offset at minimum our IT costs (hardware and labor)
3.5.2. Open up an OSCE online store or find another way to sell products/services made during OSCEdays and thorugh our projects (Lars will explore solutions)
- Interesting but not clear. What will be sold?
- Do we have projects that can be sold?
- Is it creating a platform to sell products made by the community?
##3.7 Sponsorship For Events In Canada - update
##3.8 Other - Please add
##4 Circular Design Guide by EMF
http://www.circulardesignguide.com/ – Let’s discuss this.