Draft Newsletter #2 Open Labs 2016
##Subject line: Spread the word about the OSCEdays OpenLabs!
#OpenLabs Kick-Off Live Streaming
We’re starting the OSCEdays OpenLabs with a global Live Video Streaming on the 7th November at 8pm GMT. Lars of OSCEdays will open the labs and tell all about how to participate. Be there or be square!
#First cities with local events!
We haven’t officially started but the announcements of local events have already dropped in! We have confirmed events in Berlin, Las Palmas and Schwäbisch Gmund, and many more cities just got in contact now. PLEASE ADJUST/FILL IN IF WE HAVE MORE GOOD NEWS
#Are you ready to Lab your City?
You can easily join the OSCEdays OpenLabs with your local event. It’s plug-and-play! You either create your own local Action, or you join an Action in collaboration with the global community. To answer your questions, we have made a TUTORIAL for local event organizers.
#The three phases in short:
PLAN * Phase one is all about brainstorming and learning - what are some practical ideas and solutions for the circular city?
CREATE * Phase two looks at creating Actions - teams and enthusiasts transform the ideas from Phase one into practical step-by-step guides
ACT * Phase three sees local events around the world, testing Actions and feeding back to the global community
#Sharing is caring!
- Spread the Link to our landing page: https://oscedays.org/dif-labs-2016/
- Join, spread and invite to the Facebook Event
- Tweet and retweet about #OSCEdays #OpenLabs #thinkdif
- Download the visuals and use them: IMG PNG.zip (1.9 MB)
- Check our Communication Manual
- Spread the news through your channels: Friends, Facebook, Blog, Newsletter, etc.
- Support with your own ideas, texts, local press releases, translations!
- Activate your team and community to do the same!