[BoST Call November 6, 7 pm GMT] - 2017 - General Call #27


#1

Open Conference Call of the OSCEdays Board Of Stewardship

Please confirm your participation @BoST

Moderator:
Scribe:

1 Introduction Round

How is everybody?
Are there new people? Let’s have a quick introduction round.
Reminder of roles and tasks: To Do List

2 Actions

  • Qing and Lars and Frans will come up with a first draft for the associations statutes and share it with BoST to discuss it

  • Sharon has studied the forum and has a lot of insights about the use of the forum and suggestions how to improve our use of it. She will share it soon.

  • Lars will reach out via Email to all BoST members who is still part

  • Value discussion is on the forum until Nov 3rd, when we will put it on Loomio for a final vote - Silvia

  • Reminder from Envienta to send out newsletter.of their participation in OSCEDays and upcoming ICO.

3 Global Projects

3.1 We need to find a place to have all discussion in one place. Sharon suggest this topic: City / Project matrix / Silvia will have a look at it.

Silvia’s answer: prefer to have all projects under Activities, as I see them as the most important part of our work, unless our Strategy decisions change that. Until the new forum is in place, I suggest as name for any project: [PROJECT] Name of project identical with the one in Google doc. It should be entered under its respective activity, again identical with the one used in Google doc.
E.g. [PROJECT] The Guide to Open Source Circular Economy under Educate & Connect

3.2 Hack the global water crisis is progressing

4 OSCE Roadmapping - presenter Jaime

Choose the dates

5 Strategic Framework update

Strategic Framework Workshops - Summary

Do we need a final workshop?


#2

I’ll be there.
Please add to agenda: Reminder from Envienta to send out newsletter.of their participation in OSCEDays and upcoming ICO.


#3

I will be at the Plate conference in Delft: http://www.plateconference.org/second-plate-conference/


#4

Afraid I can’t make it, I’ll be at a CE event


#5

I’ll be there. Thanks for the Agenda.


#6

I can join actually. See you tomorrow.


#7

Participants: Sharon, Lars, Gien, Silvia
Moderator: Sharon
Scribe: Silvia

Notes:

2 Actions

  • Qing and Lars and Frans will come up with a first draft for the associations statutes and share it with BoST to discuss it - Lars is working on it and will have an update before next call

  • Sharon has studied the forum and has a lot of insights about the use of the forum and suggestions how to improve our use of it. She will share it soon. - Closed. Summary available on Google drive/Forum Issues

  • Lars will reach out via Email to all BoST members to determine who is still part of it - will be done before next call.

  • Value discussion is on the forum until Nov 3rd, when we will put it on Loomio for a final vote - Silvia
    Agreed to give it another try, put it in a blog on Wednesday Nov 8 and expand deadline for comments and changes to Dec 4. The blog will include a summary of our current work on the Strategic Framework. - Silvia
    Post a link to the forum and the blog on FB and personal social media - Lars

  • Reminder from Envienta to send out newsletter.of their participation in OSCEDays and upcoming ICO.
    Gien gave us a more detailed explanation on the ICO.
    Will include a link to it and a note about Evienta’s collaboration with OSCEdays in the upcoming newsletter - Gien

  • Post a blog on Tuesday, Nov 7, about FixFest, link to Kyle Wiens message for OSCEdays 2015 - Sharon

  • Post a blog on Monday, Nov 13 about Climate KIC experience and lessons for OSCEdays - Lars

3 Global Projects

Keep on the agenda, as we expect to focus on a few global projects as soon as the strategic framework is finished and the association is registered - Silvia
Hack the Global Water Crisis - to be added in the upcoming newsletter - Gien

5 Strategic Framework update

Agreed that we need a wrap-up session preferably before the end of 2017, no later than January 2018
@seigorobinson please create a doodle poll with a few dates and times that work for you

Other

Sharon is working on a research paper, on the topic of organization of production, to be published in an open source journal. Agreed for her to include OSCE work in it.
Gien wants to interview members of OSCEdays during WEF 2017. Agreed.
Gien is active in the WE7 (the alliance of the world’s leading well-being economies) and foster collaborations between our two communities. Agreed.


#8

Hi all,

Silvia created the blogpost and I shared it on FB and Twitter. I think we can share it again in the coming days. Picking out single topics. For example the diagram question or the Outcomes and Outputs, also the values. It has several moving parts. And all are worth a single post I think.