[BoST Call November 7, 1 pm GMT] - 2017 - Special Call #1

PLEASE NOTE THE TIME: 1 pm GMT

Open Conference Call of the OSCEdays Board Of Stewardship

Please confirm your participation @BoST

Moderator:
Scribe:

1 Introduction Round

How is everybody?
Are there new people? Let’s have a quick introduction round.
Reminder of roles and tasks: To Do LIst

2 Presentation of OSCEdays Workflow Diagnostics Results

by @Jaime

Hi,

Why is the call 11am GMT?

To accommodate Jaime’s schedule, I hope it works for most of BoST. We might have to change the time to 12 pm GMT, see Oct 9th agenda. :blossom:

I will not make it to this call either. @sharmarval @Lars2i @Jaime

I changed the time to 12 pm GMT, but please coordinate with Jaime the time and content.

Okay, @Jaime @Lars2i is 12pm GMT okay for you?

Hi @sharmarval and @Silvia, 12PM GMT is good

Sorry to see that you can participate Silvia. We’ll miss you on the call.

Did this call happen? Didn’t seem to ring my end

Hi @seigorobinson @jaime was online but I had to run to another meeting at the University so couldn’t run the call.

Hi @BoST

Nobody could make it yesterday.

Here’s a new doodle to participate in OSCE’s Roadmapping Activity
https://doodle.com/poll/sauz6py4udfimf3h

Could you please add your availability before this friday so that we can set this up quickly?
@Lars2i, @Silvia, @sharmarval, @seigorobinson, @Qing, @Frans

Hello @BoST ,

I just received three responses. I will be Closing the doodle this sunday in case you’re still interested in participating to the roadmapping. I’ll let you know on monday what day we’ll be doing it :wink:

https://doodle.com/poll/sauz6py4udfimf3h

Hey sorry bout that Jaime,

I saw the Doodle and was going to respond but jumped onto something else and never came back. I’ll Doodle now.

Bwell
Gien

Hey @BoST,

Thanks to all those who responded!

Apparently there is no date that suits 3 people or more, so I propose we do the next session on November 7th at 1pm GMT.

To those who couldn’t respond or who have already something booked, if you manage to free yourselves, it would be great to have you!

To those who said would participate, if you have anything that prevents you from joining, please let me know in advance so I don’t have to wait in front of the computer by myself :slight_smile:

Looking forward to next week!
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks @Jaime I will be at the PLATE conference, but if I can join, I will.

I will join. I am at a workshop till noon. But I’ll run to make sure I can be there on time.

Guys I hope you are doing fine.

I haven’t been participating that much in OSCEdays. I think is fair to stop being part of the BOST, I am staying behind and not putting a lot of effort. Currently I am focused on smaller open source projects, more granular and with shorter scope. I hope we again collaborate at some point, because I am still working towards same broad goals, but with a different focus.

Cheers!,

Jose

1 Like

@jose.urra86 – Ah, sad to see you leave for now. But we all need to find the place where we can make the best progress. Great to hear you have found yours. Thanks for all the contributions to OSCEdays you made so far.

@BoST - I just learned that the workshop also has an afternoon session. So will not be able to join this call. :frowning:

1 Like

We’ll meet again! Good luck!