OSCEdays Bilbao 2017

Aupa ahí! Following our first participation to OSCEdays Mouans-Sartoux in 2015 and the organization of OSCEdays Bilbao first edition last June 2016), we are willing to run a version 2 here in Bilbao./

#We Are

Last years’ local agents (cf visualization of last years website), new local actors (Recrea2.es, Basurama.org, Tunipanea.com, WoW) guests from outer Spain and from Spain (teknotrakitana.org).

#We Will

We want to have a great time sharing know-hows a co-making with the inhabitants of our ‘barrio’ Bilbao La Vieja - San Franzisco, and pushing the definition of Circular forward, including a ¡location upcycling’ and ¡stories upcycling’ aspect to the whole thing. Let’s see how it goes…

#Date & Location

Date to be confirmed. We are thinking of September instead of June for our main event, because there is already a big cultural offer in our district in June.

#Program

Short Workshops (furniture, music instruments, fashion, designs made out of upcycled material), Bus Tour and datavisualization of resourceful locations for waste upcycling, film projection, live storytelling, /

#Contact

Habib Belaribi - habib.belaribi@gmail.com - @habsinn

1 Like

Ping @Lars2i @guadalupe @unteem : I see there are new things coming up. Congrats! Should we be aware of any major change (in comparison with what occured last year) as local organizers? Cheers,
habib

1 Like

Hi Habib + Friends,

great to have you back.

I created a category for Bilbao. Feel free to use it as you like.

And here is an answer to the question: What is new in OSCEdays 2017? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good day.
The OSCED team Bogota, Colombia is interested in collaborating with the development of joint projects with other cities that want to participate in the event, for which it invites us to unite and develop ideas that we can execute together. If you can connect this weekend at 6pm GMT on the documentation weekend.

Hi, we are having global VIDEO CALLS during the global June event. Join us there to tell us about your event, maybe show us around and meet other people.

You can join a call while your event is running or before or after it. HERE IS THE SCHEDULE.

Hope to meet you :relaxed: