[MEETING/ SOCIAL] - [29th April 2016] - OSCEdays London - Open Meet, Share, Plan, Drink

OSCEdays LONDON MEET, SHARE, PLAN

6pm to 9:30pm - Electricity Showrooms (sticking here until we find a suitable alternative). I’ll be in the area in advance so will be able to occupy some seats :slightly_smiling:

An Open invitation to join a OSCEdays London meetup and planning/ ideas session for an informal introduction to the OSCEdays, share your ideas or activities, projects for it and take part in co-development of the offline event (9th to 13th June).

Alongside this a chat and a drink, to find out more about the Open Source Circular Economy days and developing specific London activities. Taking virtual collaboration and networks on the the ground.

All welcome!!!

What?
In particular we’ll be reviewing initial planning and ideas for the form the day/days (9th to 13th of June ), alongside activities, challenges or other projects people are working on that could do with support.

KEY AREAS

• REVIEW NOTES & CURRENT PLANNING
  • RESOURCES
  • VENUES
  • COMMUNICATION

WHERE & WHEN?

Central/ North London - Electricity Showrooms - Any other preferences/ let me know !!!

Date & Time - 29th April - 6:00pm to 9:30pm

Who?
All are welcome, we’re a friendly bunch

Erica @TechnicalNature
…and you?

@sharmarval, @WoonTan @daaain @rachels42 @pmackay @djwesto @gpinuk @Barry_W @Curieous @seigorobinson @DaveGreen and any other London based on the forum I may have missed!

NOTES:

Outline summary document reviewed - suggestions made regarding mainly making sure it would be inclusives and attractive for a variety of interests

• Gdrive will be give edit rights to those already involved and viewable for others (can contact to get access - is just to make sure not deleted etc) . Will include planning for main content and task list - @TechnicalNature will give access

• For quick chat for organisation- updates @rachels42 will set up a slack

• Focus next week confirm key venues

• @Grit creating header graphic

• Next meetup at Impact Hub Westminster - 10th May - Woon will check

• Will use FB / Eventbrite for promoting event

• Website - all suggest updates - add logos ok CleanwebUk & makesensee - other supporters? Partners?