PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE
Open Conference Call of the OSCEdays Board Of Stewardship
Minimum quorum: 3
Duration: 90 minutes
Please confirm your participation @BoST
Participants: Qing, Julia, Gien, Mike, Ricardo, Nikusha
1 Introduction Round
How is everybody?
Are there new people? Let’s have a quick introduction round.
The call overlapped with the Association’s General Assembly meeting, there are separate notes taken by Maike for the association records.
2 Follow-up to today’s OSCE e.V. meeting in Berlin
See details at:
- website for the association is available, design should be ready in about 4 weeks
- website will include explanation on the connections between the association, local groups and global OSCEdays
- bank account will be opened soon with a PayPal account linked to it
- once the bank account is open, member registration and donations will be pursued and encouraged
New BoST was elected: Julia, Qing, Silvia, Gien, Mike, Ricardo. It is in place until May 2021.
Acting chairwoman is Maike, treasurer is Qing
3 Community forum
We experienced recently a long period of unavailability, when Silvia tried to upgrade Discourse to the newest version. It was a hard reminder that we need to take control of our IT infrastructure. We were very lucky that Tim was generous with his time and helped us bring it back online.
- Maike will contact Tim to proceed with transferring the hosting from DO to IndieHosters
- Access to Discourse and hosting server should be given to the association chairwoman and 2 technical people
- Mike will review the old forum analysis document created by Sharon and will provide a fresh view on the forum structure, utility and content
- July BoST call will dedicated exclusively to the forum discussion
3 June events
We decided to go ahead with June. Berlin will organize a big event in September - October, Karen from Zero Waste Berlin presented the details.
- Gien and Julia will add pictures to the newsletter, one from the Water Hackathon would be great, plus a summary of last year’s events.
- Julia will formulate a second newsletter with a short survey Yes/No to gauge people’s interest in organizing a June event
4 Next BoST calls schedule
May 20 - June event focus
June 3 - general
July 1 - forum focus
Silvia needs a back-up for BoST Call Management TO DO LIST
Note for Silvia: See BoST call Nov 5 for Open Action list