Minimum quorum: 3
Duration: 90 minutes

Please confirm your participation @BoST

Moderator: Silvia
Scribe: Silvia
Participants: Qing, Gien, Nikusha, Ricardo

1 Introduction Round

How is everybody?
Are there new people? Let’s have a quick introduction round.
Reminder of roles and tasks: TO DO LIST
Note: We have to update the roles and tasks as soon as possible.

Lars has been working hard to document the tasks he has been handling. Please check all the roles he has been fulfilling and pick up the ones you can handle. Make changes in the TO DO list

Thanks, Gien, for letting us know about the We Don’T Have Time conference. Some of us participated and it was very inspiring and informative. Takeaway message: don’t despair, get to work.

2 Video Communication Strategy
If Ricardo is available, we’ll work to finish the Video

We discussed the Test 1 video and script posted by Ricardo. We are grateful for Ricardo’s work so far and want to see his project finished successfully. We agreed that the format is set and it is the animation format. What is still in the works is the content. Keep in mind that there will be 3 videos showing 3 models: linear, closed circular and open circular. Please comment under the topic, including the animation storyboard. Deadline: May 7

3 Newsletter
If it did not go out, who can send it? Done, Silvia sent it.

4 Other
We agreed for Lars to post his video on our main page. Thank you, Lars.

We discussed again the need for a name change. We agreed to choose one of the BoST calls following June events to work on this topic. We will come up with a list of names and then poll our community to select the name preferred by the majority. List of new names

5 Agenda for Plan Call on May 21
Review cities/events/projects for June 2018. Check cities that participated in the past and contact them to see if they would return this year.

1 Like

Hey, just want so say. If you can’t find a replacement for all the roles I am happy to still support some of them. I’ll make sure the website and forum don’t break down for example.

Btw. If you like the videos I made:

Open%20Source%20Circularity

I would be happy if you decide to have them on the OSCEdays website as one of the videos in the Video section under the Mission Statement.

I am also happy to write a little blog about the videos - I did one on my blog and could make a version of this for the OSCEdays blog.

4 Likes

Thank you very much, Lars.

See you today. On the Video communication strategy you can find a video test

Hi Lars, we decided: Yes!

1 Like

Cool.

Btw. @Silvia – this is something to put on the Agenda for the next PLAN call probably: