The Engineer Collaborate to Innovate Awards 2018

@seigorobinson @Gien @TechnicalNature

I have started the application for C2I London

The category will be Energy & Environment: “Making more efficient use of our resources and protecting the environment that sustains us are surely two of humanity’s top priorities. And from the development of low carbon energy sources, and less wasteful, more efficient approaches to every aspect of human enterprise engineers have a key role to play. This award will celebrate collaborative innovations that help address key challenges in this constantly evolving field.”

It would be great to work on the application together, so let me know if you have time this week-end for a Skype call.

Application deadline: 25 June 2018.

2 Likes

Would 7pm UK on Sat work for folk?

1 Like

Application submitted. We will be contacted in June to let us know if we have been shortlisted.

All shortlisted entrants will be invited to the Winners’ Party in September 2018 in Central London, where the winners will be announced. Further details to follow.

Thanks Silivia. Let’s see where it goes!

Thank you and the rest of the team, it appears that we were not selected, as I did not receive any message. Too bad, but I hope one of us can attend the conference and promote our model and vision.

We got the answer today, thank you all for trying.

Dear Silvia,

Thank you again for taking the time to submit your project(s) for The Engineer’s Collaborate to Innovate Awards 2018.

All the submissions were reviewed in detail by our panel of industry experts and, unfortunately, after careful consideration your entry has not been shortlisted this year.

The full shortlist will be published on Thursday 19th July– to see who made the final shortlist, please visit our website.

We would like to invite you to apply again when our next cycle opens in April 2019.

Best wishes,
Jon Excell
Editor, The Engineer