[MEETING/ SOCIAL] - [24th April] OSCEdays Open Meet, Share, Drink

Summary

(Nice graphic hey, this and others available for use on the OSCEdays site
credit to Jenni Ottilie Keppler - licensed CC-SA-4.0)

An Open invitation to join the Global OSCEdays team for an informal chat and drink, to find out more about the Open Source Circular Economy days and specific London activities, as well as share your own. Taking virtual collaboration and networks on the the ground.

All welcome!!!

What?

You’ll be able to meet some of the people who started the development of the OSCEdays as well as hear about Open Source and CIrcular Economy Initiatives from visiting local organisers and OSCEdays team from Berlin and Paris. We’re also keen to hear some of your ideas, projects or questions. Or you can come and practice your German and French, Ooh la la!

Where & When?

Pub: Electricity Showrooms - 39A HOXTON SQUARE, LONDON N1 6NN
Time: 6:30 to …. we’ll see how much we have to catch-up on talk about!
We’ll have a table reserved so just ask for us / Erica

Who?

All are welcome, we’re a friendly bunch

Lars @Lars2i
Sam @cameralibre
Tim @unteem
Sharon @sharmarval
Erica @TechnicalNature
Daniel @daaain
…and you?

This post is a wiki so feel free to add your name to the list so we know to look out for you or just turn up! Just click the edit below (and join the platform of course)

1 Like

Would like to join you guys, which (part) of city and what time?

2 Likes

Still to decide - but most likely in a pub in the East/ Central London area - Old street/ Shoreditch - need to check a few first to reserve an area/ table. Will just be for an hour or 2 probably from 6pm or so (post work drinks really).

Ticket booked!!! Arriving in London on Thursday afternoon. @Nadia would be cool to meet you. Can’t to see you guys :smile:

2 Likes

Hi all - I just saw this! Going to try to drop by around 7:30 or 8pm, so hopefully you’re still around!

2 Likes

I’m logged in, but suppose due to missing activity in the forum don’t have the right trust_level to see the edit button.
I wanted to add this link

to this text

1 Like

Thanks to all who joined us on Friday - Really great to have a chance to meet and share ideas and stories. We’ll look to hold another pre event and will keep you posted. Also ideas welcome. I’ll be at the Cleanweb UK meet-up tomorrow at the ODI on Smart Sustainable Cities so might see some of you there.

@almereyda - thanks for the map links! Yes discourse builds trust levels for certain actions overtime, but we’re reviewing these, particularly in early stages.

Dear friends,
My friend, Michka, is now in London ! He’s biodesigner and biomimicry dude :wink: He would like to meet you on Thursday and to crush with makers, hackers, OSCE boomers … How he can join you? Phone, mail, twitter?

I would be grateful :wink:

Hey @Xavier_C - Cool! Sounds right up our street. We’ve not organised the next meet-up yet - need to work out when best to fit it in before the days… I’d be happy to connect in advance, sounds like some great insight and experience there and we’re always looking for helpers as well :wink: please pass on email erica@technicalnature.org.uk

Here is a little Blogpost about the meeting and stuff happening around it.

1 Like