[Follow-Up Meeting] Circular Textile Challenge(s) Berlin on 4th of September

Dear all,
hope you are fine!

----IMPORTANT ----

If you plan to come to the follow-up meeting of please call us because we needed to change the place! 0176 782 77 000

Thank you and all the best

----IMPORTANT ----

As already announced, we will have a follow-up meeting of the Circular Textile Challenge #OSCEdays on Friday, 4th of September.

We want to discuss the following points:
3-4pm: presentation of news since the Circular Textile Challenge by ALL participants
4-5pm: organization of a Circular Textile Challenge 2016 & related projects and events
5-6pm: time for more detailed discussions & planning (or working groups meetings)

In order to prepare for the meeting, we would like to ask you to think about interesting news for the others and your ideas for projects, wishes and expectations for the future of the Circular Textiles group. Please let us know whether you have time to come.

We look very much forward to meeting you!

Best regards,
Ina & Sophia

@Ina, @Anna_Perrottet, @kunji, @MoaNilsson, @cameralibre, @Lars2i, @FransPrins, @MartinaSkender, @Natacha, @Babaruna, @Alice_audrey, @simonlee, @Arianna, @Mariangeles_Aguirre, @Ariane, @Chris, @Bea, @ayumi, @eliana, @Gema, @Hannah_Ba_Nana, @Hannah, @JuliaP, @kris, @LizaSander, @Lucy, @MichaelWolf, @Laura, @paulpollinger, @Sarah_Pollinger, @Susa

Dear all,

I am looking forward to see you next week.

Best,
Liza

1 Like

Hi all,
good to hear from you!
I won’t be able to join unfortunatly.
But I look forward to know about about the next step for Circular Textile Challenge #OSCEdays.

Best, Justine

Dear Sophia and Nina,

you two sent two e-mails with two different timetables.
When is the meeting, Friday 2-5pm or 3-6pm?

Have a good day,
Liza

Hey,

hope you’re well aswell!
I can’t be attending either, but am very excited to learn about the oucome afterwards!
See you soon!

Hi Liza,
yes, sorry for this! The meeting will be from 3-6pm. The Agora offered to open one hour longer than usually, especially for us :slight_smile: Actually they close at 5pm, thus first we thought that the meeting has to be from 2-5pm but now 3-6pm is possible and this seems to be better for most of us… :smile:

Good to see you soon!! :smile:
Sophia

Dear All,

First of all many thanks Sophia and Ina for the amazing job you do.

I won’t be able to come this time but I think it’s very interesting this news to talk about: http://www.sportswearnet.com/businessnews/pages/protected/Nordic-Countries-unite-for-a-more-sustainable-fashion-industry_9859.html

I think it’s great news!

Thanks you all,
Gema

----IMPORTANT ----

Hi you all!

If you plan to come to the follow-up meeting of please call me because we needed to change the place! 0176 782 77 000

Thank you and all the best,
Ina