This is a working To-Do list
- Add Global Challenges to website (Greg by COB 06/01)
- Create presentations for event. (Greg and Brenna by COB 06/07)
- Find venue
- Create OSCE Days event on Eventbrite. (Greg by COB 05/30)
- Create program for Thursday Night and potentially Monday Night. (Greg by COB 05/30) - Only running event on Thursday night.
- Tailor content for communication. (Greg ‘first draft’ COB 05/30) - Replaced with MailChimp Campaign
- Update Denver OSCE Days website with additional content. (Greg by COB 06/01)
- Create MailChimp Campaign (Greg by COB 06/01)
- Promote event on FB (Greg by COB 06/02)
- Research potential partners/partner networks. (Greg by COB 05/31)
- Send out communication to network. (Alliance Communications by COB 06/01)(Greg by COB 06/01)
- Find potential event sponsors?
- Add Challenges to OSCEdays forum. (Greg by COB 06/07)
- Sign up for global reporting (Greg by COB 06/07)