[BoST Call Jan 9, 11 am GMT] - 2017 - General Call #7

Hey I will be in Ireland celebrating Christmas with my family on the 26th. It is a family day, so I will not join the call. I will catch up after.

2 Likes

I’ll be on the coast in South Africa without internet access so will have to skipp unless the internet cafe in the nearby village is open and I can find a ride over there.
@Gien I’ll be in Cape Town by new years if you have a bit of time for coffee.

1 Like

Have a great Christmas everyone, including Sharon, Lars, Sylvia, and well, everyone! Let’s make 2017 a great year for OSCE Days and OSCE!

Hey @seigorobinson ! Hope you enjoy your visit! Let me know when you are in town so we can hook up and my wife and I will show you around and you can come by and see our property. We just moved into a bachelor suite…almost like a tiny home, on the same block as our new property so we will be able to be onsite pretty easily for the building phase. Send me email.

2 Likes

same over here, next week will be a busy time with all the family around so I most likely will spend very little time online at all.

Have a good festive season everyone!

dear friends from Berlin,
how are you?

1 Like

I will change this call for Jan 9th, same time, as it will be difficult to get a quorum. OK?

Happy Holidays everybody with peace, joy, good food and excellent company!

3 Likes

I think that’s a good move! I would agree with it!

Meanwhile, here’s an interesting open source design success story:
http://www.geektime.com/2016/12/20/how-helsinkis-eve-v-crowdsourced-computer-could-rival-apple/

that is worth thinking about. How could we import this kind of thinking, ie. combined with crowdsourcing to our platform?

2 Likes

Wishing the BoST a peaceful and restorative holiday
and may our batteries be recharged to unleash our creative energy collectively in the new year!

3 Likes

Thank you, Gien. Happy New Year 2017, the year of Actions for OSCE.

Enjoy your holidays in a very circular way, high on being with other people low on having more stuff.

i. have a happy new year and see you soon

Lars said he was having problems getting into the forum so I am writing a test message to see if I can post anything.
Can anyone see this?

Yes, Gien, the forum access was restored.

Hi all, I moved & my new house has no internet yet. I am at a cafe right now running on the battery of my old laptop. The battery will certainly not make it through the call so I will drop out early.

This means: Silvia, can you initiate the call? So when I drop out the call does not drop.

You can find Silvias Skype ID in the BoST Finance chat.

@jose.urra86 I can’t find your Skype ID at the moment Jose. Pls. message me on Skype.

Hi guys, sorry I can’t join this day time call today. I will give an update about Patreon (as per last call) on the forum later today.

1 Like

On DIF: I have a feedback call with Joe tomorrow (Tuesday) from 16:30 GMT - 17:00 GMT. Anyone wants to join it?

@frans

1 Like

@Lars I am traveling in Indonesia atm and there is another time zone 7 hours ahead of Germany, and I don’t have internet all the time… When you have the call it will be night time here and I will already be sleeping :confused:

1 Like

Notes are available in the agenda text. @Lars2i @nicustasia Please add what I missed.

Sorry guys, I was on a trip until today. Will Read all documents and I will update.