Support Social entrepreneurs who are working to protect and conserve our planet’s resources in Tanzania to make a positive difference in climate change

Japhet A. Kalegeya is the #COPisHere event organizer at the beginning of his journey to encouraging social entrepreneurs who were working to protect and conserve our planet’s resources in Tanzania to make a positive difference in climate change.

On 14/January/2016 hi hosted an event of local climate innovators and 14 people were participated of this event Nzega in Tanzania. I am amazed by the commitment and passion my community that has demonstrated toward tackling a complex, deforestation, environment degradation, sanitation, Biogas energy, Solar energy, beekeeping, water sources, as the big issue of tackling climate changes.

In June 9- 11 2016 I planned to host another events.
The general content of this event will be

1. To share the works on climate change.
  2. To lead brainstorming by using Human Centered Design methods

Because climate change is a cross cutting issue that requires the involvement of many stakeholders, from different communities to bring solidarity and sharing experiences to design new ways of dealing with climate change. So it’s important for me to be with other stakeholders from different communities to bring innovations in this area. I would like to invite other people from different communities to be with us in this event.

Also we need to have investors and sponsors to help push forward the activity of these local climate innovators,the priorities proposed areas reforestation, bee keeping, , Biogas energy, and solar energy.