[Meeting, May 14] OSCEdays Berlin Open Organizer Meeting

|

The next Open Organizer Meeting for the OSCEdays Berlin will happen next Thursday May 14th, 7pm at the Kalkscheune (Johannisstraße 2, Berlin).

This meeting takes place at the OpenTechSummit Berlin! So you’ll need a ticket, to join the event and the Organizer Meeting. Get your free ticket here: https://ots15.eventbrite.com/?discount=openit

We will meet at the Lounge – or maybe at a seperate room, that will be announced here. If you can’t find us, just call Lars 0176 218 65 009

#Topics

We will focus on Challenges & Participants, Communication & Documentation of the event and some other stuff.

We will also have a short introduction of the OSCEdays for the first time attendees.

Looking forward to see you all.

And check out the Berlin Teams and Tasks. And spread the Call for Challenges and the Call for Participants.

#Links

OSCEdays Berlin Website

OSCEdays Berlin Facebook Event

##Ping

@cameralibre @Alice_audrey @sophia @Frans @eliana @Ina @Anna_Perrottet @Justine @transitionmica @MartinaSkender

2 Likes

##Ping 2
@Hanne @matthias @MartinaSkender @Marcela_Donato @CarolinePaulickThiel @kunji @MiriamR @simonlee @Changing_Course - hope i forgot noone

Unfortunately, I won`t be in Berlin to attend the meeting on Thursday.

Dear Lars, I will try to come but can not access the ticket link. Any ideas why? Thank you and very kind regards from Bonn, C

hi Caroline, fixed the link. should work now.

Unfortunately, I can´t be there today !

Hi @Lars2i I am trying to access the link for discount at Open Tech Summity but I am not getting the discount. Could you pls help? Thx!

@Lars2i I contacted them and they sent me another code. See you in a bit. THX!