Fab City - EU Project collaboration

Hello all, I am Tomas Diez from Fab City. We are putting together an European project together with other cities in Europe around this call: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/circ-01-2016-2017.html#fn3

The focus will be how can we develop a bottom up and open source circular economy from the maker movement and the Fab Labs

Who I should talk about this?

3 Likes

Hi Tomas,

Sounds great! Great project. Let’s connect.

There are two ways:

(1) You join our next Board Of Stewardship Call on February 20 19:00 GMT

(2) If you don’t want to wait so long or can’t make it on Feb 20 pls. suggest another time for a call. I am sure that some of the @BoST will be able to make it (you already met some of us). You can send suggestions for a date and time via Private Message to @BoST or just me @Lars2i

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Tomas,

Looks like an interesting project call to give a boost to bottom up initiatives for the circular economy. Id like to help out with connecting some of the Dutch Fab Labs and/or Uni’s to this under the flag of the OSCEdays. I can’t make it to the call the 20th, but it might be a good idea to set up a call with @Lars2i, you & me and other @BoST members before than to explore how to structure this possible (and awesome) collab.

I’m still reasonably flexible in the afternoon of the 15th & 16th (all day) to set up such a call!

2 Likes

Hi Tomas,

I"m glad more people are starting to think this way! Look forward to exploring together!.

Bwell
Gien