Duration: 90 minutes

Please confirm your participation @BoST @frugalacademy

Moderator: Mike
Scribe: Silvia
Participants: Maike, Qing, Gien

Happy New Year!:sparkler:

1 Introduction Round

How is everybody?
Are there new people? Let’s have a quick introduction round.

Mike and Maike introduce each other: Maike is currently focusing on the Edible City project in Berlin, where 150 trees will be planted in one district, as the one of the first steps. Maike mentions why we had to abandon one of her speaking engagements representing us. Michael talks about his background and his teaching work at the University of Applied Sciences in Vienna. He just finished a class on CE Supply Chain Management, which has generated strong interest among his students.

Qing is busy with her work, but managed to push further the association registration.

Gien is planning the Tipping Points Festival and hopes to bring ReNature from Amsterdam to South Africa for them to share their agroforestry experience. He is also working with the Homeless People Association on an agroforestry 2-yr training program. Maike will connect him with an expert in Berlin. She’s planning to set up urban agroforests in several German cities, it’s a program funded by the German Ministry for the environment

Silvia is working on a CE consulting project.

2 Update on association
Work on internal documents. See notes from today’s call here

Bank account - open? If yes, let’s start sending our contribution for the registration costs.

Qing and Maike are working on translating the association documents in English. They will be made public once they are done. Qing will talk with Mike this week about the association, as he also understands the legal status of Verein

Overall, we need more support to make the transition to formal status smoother. Please find time to help us transition your work to current association members and BoST members.

Next official meeting has to happen before the end of March 2019.

3 Mini OSCEday Vienna - Mike
BoST members mark your calendar for a virtual introduction during the event

Agenda:

1. Intro to OSCEdays - Silvia and Gien will attend @BoST if anybody else wants to participate either live or with a pre-recorded interview with Mike, contact @Silvia
2. OSCE - concept definition
3. Canvas
4. Workshop on selected OS product
5. Findings and learning

4 Agenda for next call February 4

Update on association.

Note for Silvia: See BoST call Nov 5 for Open Action list

HI Silvia. I will be there!

Cheers,
Mike

1 Like

@BoST - I would like to talk about the Mini OSCE Day Workshop in Vienna on the 16th January and a virtual introduction on the OSCE from the BoST

Hi guys, i can´t be there couse im in a middle of a travel. sorry. see you next time.

Safe travels, see you on the forum or at the next call.

I’ll try to be there to update you on the association

1 Like

Notes are in, please add or change, as necessary.