Present the OSCEdays at the Make Munich?

Hi OSCEdays Berlin,

we are invitied to present the OSCEdays in a 20 minute talk at the Make Munich (January 17, 2016).

They cover travel expenses (Bus Ticket berlinlinienbus.de ) and help to organize a place to spend the night (private) and of course you’ll get the ticket.

There are several presentations and slide-sets ready you can use for the talk and I am also happy to help a bit with preperation.

Of course, if you have your own project take 5 minutes out of that time to talk about your project (if it is not super super far away from the goals of the OSCEdays.)

Anyone interested? Let me (@Lars2i ) know and I’ll get you in touch.

1 Like

I gonna do a talk on: Why we need a circular economy and how DIY and Open Source can help to create new ways of sustainable living.

So at least I could mention it/put a slide in.

Cheers,
Timm

1 Like

Hallo Timm, wenn du eh dort bist, wäre das doch super, beides zu verbinden. München ist ja nicht gerade um die Ecke, um da mal eben hinzufahren (auch wenn das Busticket reizt).

Ah, also du bist sowieso dort? Na dann ist doch alles klar. Brauchst du noch ne Slide oder so?

Ja das wäre gut, bisschen gestalten kann ich auch aber ne LibreOffice Folie wäre nett mit allen Infos und vllt wenns noch wichtige Anmerkungen gibt die ich erwähnen sollte, dann als Text dazu :wink:

1 Like

Cool. Hast du deine andere Präsentation schon fertig? Kannst du sie hier teilen? Dann kann ich sehen, wo die Slide am besten reinpasst. Und die Slideshow wäre auch ganz generell interessant.

Niemals habe ja davor noch andere Veranstaltungen :D! Das tut auch nix zur Sache weil ich meistens selbst direkt vor dem Vortrag nochmal umsortiere (passend fürs Puplikum, was diesmal echt schwer vorherzusagen ist).
Wie gesagt, Kontext und Gestaltung übernehme ich gern. Inhalt brauche ich halt :wink: