i’m doing the correction of the italian post, i will send you later the update. @RicardoRug
HI Lars you will find the corrected italian version here.
Editable .DOC Poster Make Circularity - Lars2i Design 1.3 – ITA rev. 1 07_06_17.doc (143 KB)
Printable .PDF Poster Make Circularity - Lars2i Design 1.3 – ITA rev. 1 07_06_17.pdf (356.1 KB)
Note: @Lars2i in the english version there is a typing mistake, is written on the post Spearated instead of Separated
Update fixed font
Editable .DOC Poster Make Circularity - Lars2i Design 1.4 – ITA.doc (139 KB)
Printable .PDF Poster Make Circularity - Lars2i Design 1.4 – ITA.pdf (49.9 KB)
Cool. Thx. English version fixed. And Italian version updated design wise.
Hint from Daniel:
“Use Open Standards & Common Tools Instead.”
Simple workings, easy to understand
One more translation in Georgian.
##New Design Iteration
Hey. After A Printing Test A Redesign was done. Vs. 1.5 is now in OSCEdays colors. I changed all translations to the new design except Georgian because my computer did not had those letters. :-/
The Poster presented at Maker Faire Berlin
@Lars2i I’m printing this today. I assume that it’s already a high quality print file and I don’t need to do anything else to it? Nevermind, I found the print quality one.
Cool. Just about an hour ago I heard that ppl. in Hamburg print a larger number of it and spread it across the city. @sharmarval pls take a picture once its up somewhere and share it here. Would be great.
I had a look on the poster again with Pierre and we had a bunch of ideas how to improve it.
Here is a new english version - with lots of changes. Some sentences are gone (like „hack and improve“ and „Separated and Reassembled“) And some are new.
Also the design is iterated.
##Make It Circular
Yep. A new name. What do you think?
- Try To Source Your Parts And Materials Locally.
- Pick Recyclable Materials.
- Try To Make The By-Products Of Today’s Project The Material For Tomorrow’s,
- Bio-Based Is Cool. Bio-Degradable Is Really Cool!
- Avoid Toxins And Rare Materials.
- Reversibility Is Key: Screws Are Better Than Glues, Nuts And Bolts Are Even Better!
- Use Common Tools And Open Standards. Avoid Expensive Special Equipment And Approaches.
- Repair Things.
- Preserve, Go For Minimum Impact On Parts And Materials.
- Modularity Is Cool. Parts That Work As Other Parts Are Fun.
- Openness Is The Key To Circularity. Enable Others To Build Upon Your Work.
- Pre-Use. Use Things Only With Two Or More Positive Ideas In Mind For Their Next Possible Use.
- Simple Solutions Are Easier To Circulate.
- Go For A Walk In The Woods. Enjoy Nature. Here Is What You’Re Working For.
Editable .DOC Poster Make It Circular Lars2i Design 1.6 EN.doc (147 KB)
Printable .PDF Poster Make It Circular Lars2i Design 1.6 EN.pdf (46.5 KB)