CHAT _ For Quick BoST & OSCEdays Association Questions

jepp, I was thinking about that too. There need to be a way to inspire mentors to come up with the idea for hangouts themselves without a wall of text with complicated instructions how to set it up. Will think of something.

I’ve been a bit hectic this last week so haven’t had time to do the latest newsletter. If anyone else has time to pick it up that would be awesome. Otherwise I’ll send it early next week instead.

1 Like

Hi, just want to let you know. We are 60 cities now. And I have 3 or 4 more in the line. But we have a view drop outs.

2 Likes

Hi, want to let you know: Onboarding got a bit crazy today. Maybe we will end up with even close to 70 local events in 70 cities.

And there are a few more asking if they can organize something on a later date. I replied to this here in this thread (comment 3) - So we should definitely use the momentum to make it clear to people they can use the brand and platform also during the year - to have more actions going on constantly.

3 Likes

Fantastic news! Too bad there is no champagne Emoji, because for me it’s that kind of day. You got us to this milestone and my son and his company just inaugurated the first smart solar road in the world in Corsica.:sunflower:

Can you keep up Lars? Do you have enough help?

3 Likes

:slight_smile: 66 cities now …

@Silvia If you have a little time today: Justine created a topic that will be our global challenge on a Zero Waste Event. The topic needs a bit more work - better structured text - and introductions. The topic is a wiki. If you see something to improve, feel free to go.

ok, 67 now (with Eindhoven added today), we have 2 more french cities coming in, plus an irish one, plus a chinese one, and maybe plus Zurich.

so if they all come in we end up with 72.

interesting note: the strongest “nation” by far are the french. Not just are there a lot of events in france. But also from other countries (kuala lumpur, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, + i forgot) the people making the connection are french emigrants.

3 Likes

I made some changes, @Justine please delete or correct them, if you do not like my intervention. Thank you for coming up with the challenge, there cannot be something more critical for us to show that we mean what we say at OSCE.

1 Like

No sure if someone can find the time for it. But I think to most urgent resource we need now is a 3 minute screencast on how to use the forum.

ok, we are partners of

###Global Sharing Week

Erica, Tim and Me got this email:

Hi,

I’m XXXX XXXX from The People Who Share http://www.thepeoplewhoshare.com/
and I’m getting in touch because I’ve found you have an event taking place
in parallel in more than 50 cities during the Global Sharing Week
http://www.thepeoplewhoshare.com/global-sharing-week/
* (5-11 June)*, and
I’m taking the liberty to register you as part of the week for promoting
your excellent task. We’re so excited you take part on it

Here
http://www.globalsharingweek.org/?email_address=&address_change[submitted_address]=8+Haig+Street+&address_change[distance]=25&commit=Search
you’ll find your events (I’m registering them all during this week).

We’d love you to be an official partner for Global Sharing Week. There’s no
cost and it’s very easy
. Check out here
http://www.thepeoplewhoshare.com/blog/7-awesome-ways-you-can-be-part-of-global-sharing-week/
how to get involved! I’m also attaching you the support pack where you’ll
find how to do it.

(The PDF is 7.5 mb)

Hey @BoST I know you are all tired and want a break…but I think it’s really important to have a debrief some time in the coming weeks or so…because a lot of amazing stuff has happened.

How about Monday 27th June?

3 Likes

Works for me, see you then.

Monday 27th June, 10am GMT? @sharmarval

Yep, works for me too :slight_smile:
Looking forward to see how it went for you all!

Totally agree with @sharmarval , but i can’t join the 10am GMT call. Can we do a 7pm GMT call as well?

2 Likes

Great, let’s host two calls and whoever can join one or both, super!

3 Likes

cool, I can possibly do both. See you monday!

Grand, should be able to do the morning one :slight_smile:

I can join tonight, but not this morning!

I’m online now if others are around?