[BoST Call, June 6, 10am GMT] - General Call of provisional BoST 16

We will meet at 10am GMT on Hangouts on June 6

The HANGOUTS LINK will be posted 30 minutes before the call below in the comments.

Do you want to join? Let us know - ping @Lars2i and @sharmarval

##AGENDA
What should we discuss? Please add things here (post is a wiki) or as a comment below.

MODERATOR of this call: _____

##1 Hi

1.1 Who is going to document?

1.2. How are you? / Do we have new people in the call? Please introduce yourself and tell us how you are today.

##2. Global reporting

Still most of you need to sign up to be a global host. Please do.

##3. …

##Next Call

Next BoST Call is DATE, 10am GMT/7pm GMT

Who is going to be the moderator of the next call and the deputy?

ping @BoST

Hi everybody, I tried to shift my meeting but I was unable to - it’s really a meeting between the client and the designers which I need to sit in on, so I don’t have that much say in the matter. So unfortunately I will miss today’s meeting. I’ll give Lars a call later today to catch up though - I’m going to be flat-out with this project over the next two weeks so I won’t be very available, I’m only going to make it to the Berlin event for two days I think :frowning:

If any of you want to push the Documentation idea, I’ve written two posts on Why and How people should document, so please share them far and wide!

1 Like

Ok. I managed to set it up. Here is the LINK

https://hangouts.google.com/call/2fxlokvcmrb3rpcqngkhqil3kee

###Hangouts Link

https://hangouts.google.com/call/2fxlokvcmrb3rpcqngkhqil3kee

@cameralibre – Seen your posts. I was wondering if we should put them into another category. Because in the blue ones noone will look for them.

What do you think about the “Open Source (general)” category? Or about the “How To Set Up An Event”?

I think i tend towards the “Open Source (general)” one

yeah, Open Source (general) will be good. I will move them.

1 Like

##Documentation

it was @sharmarval & @Lars2i in the call. Guess when you change the schedule short therm you will always loose a bunch of people.

We talked for 15 minutes about how the event is developing (the forum is not really in use - given the number of events) and global reporting seems to be too complicated this year … And – maybe it is too early to say – the Open Source part gets lost a lot.

Just first thoughts and analytics and ideas how to shrink everything down massively and regroup in the future.

We will talk about it after the event.

1 Like

I thought the call was tonight so sorry I didn’t attend.
Looking Forward to talking about the prospective role of the open source part and how to improve it in future.
See you!

I’m really sorry I missed this again! If the timing is 10am GMT for the next meeting (which probably is 20th of June) I can moderate or be co-deputy.It will be after the OSCE days so it would be a good time to talk about what we have learnt from organizing all our events @Lars2i

2 Likes

I’m also sorry,

Was on the road since Monday and couldn’t get on the Internet till today.

All the best to all of you at your events and we stay in touch :slight_smile:

2 Likes