we start with new meetings for the next Open Source Circular Economy Days event here in Berlin. Let’s plan early and not just an event but also other activities for more impact and possibilities for us and others.
The meeting is open for everyone, as usually. We will meet on:
November 19 (Thursday), 19:00, at Agora (top floor), Mittelweg 50, Neukölln
(In case you can’t find us call Lars: 017621865009)
UPDATE: The meeting was super interesting. See documentation below.
###1 Welcome & Feedback
- Introduce yourself, who are you, why are you here?
- What was the OSCEdays last year: Feedback round.
- & Explanation how we work for newcomers
###2 OSCEdays global Future
- What is the global OSCEdays organisation? We are founding an organization for the global community right now. The organisation will be legally incorporated in germany – here in Berlin! @Lars2i explains everything and how to join it and get involved in the global activities.
###3 The next event and OSCEdays Berlin
- The next global event will be from June 9-13 2016. In the CRCLR Lab.
How can we use the global event, and the local community, to do more impact. We are somehow a local chapter, with room for ongoing activities. How can we use the global event and our local event to do more stuff, with more impact. BRAINSTORMING:
. . . (ideas) . . .
- Introduction to the CRCRL Lab
- Maike Introduction to the sanitation challenge / @transitionmaike posted some first ideas for the 2016 sanitation challenge
- The Circular Textiles Challenge @sophia already posted some first ideas for the 2016 textile challenges
- Open Source Task force? How to explain local start-ups and pioneers how to use Open Source Methodology and Start-ups?
- How can collaborate with other partners?
. . . (more ideas) . . .
###4 Communicating the OSCEdays Berlin
- Someone willing to be at the Share-Fair this Sunday and explain people what is the OSCEdays?
- Someone willing to present the OSCEdays at the CCC in Hamburg between December 27-30 at the FSFE assembly?
###5 Other Stuff?
. . .
##New here? What is the OSCEdays?
First time you hear about the OSCEdays, Berlin?
It was basically an event as part of a global event and community to explore Open Source for a Circular Economy.
Here is the webpage of the global OSCEdays event 2015 with 33 cities. Berlin was one of them.
Here is the Mission Statement explaining what is „Open Source Circular Economy“?
Here is the live report from the Berlin venue from the 2015 Event:
And here is some more documentation from last years Berlin event and community.
Join us for 2016. A good start is the meeting above and the READ ME of the Berlin group.
And here again is the OSCEdays Berlin Facebook Group
@Alice_audrey, @transitionmaike, @sophia, @Lars2i, @cameralibre, @Frans, @eliana, @MiriamR, @jbonvoisin, @kat, @JuliaP, @simonlee, @CarolinePaulickThiel, @nblumoe, @Ina, @Timm, @MartinaSkender, @franziska_moeller, @Sylke, @Justine, @Hanne, @kunji, @Changing_Course, @matthias, @MaxFabian, @Denis, @Signe, @alabaeye, @baipepine, @LizaSander @Lucy @Dann_Dannah