WORKSHOP: 360 + 5 / Use Google Street View to find out what to do with the Parking Places once the Cars are gone

Who are we / Wer sind wir ?

Daniel Jenett, Designer and UrbanMobility Activist. Teaching and Practicing design of digital urban projects in the Hamburg Studio (www.jenett.com) and teaching and learning in various schools and universities.

The results will look similar to this project at the Hafencity University Hamburg:

http://www.jenett.com/unterseite_59.html

What will we do / Was werden wir machen ?

What to do with the Parking Places once the Cars are gone?

A workshop that shows how to design in 360 degrees within Google Street View so that a vision for Public Space can be shown and shared with a wide audience.

Development of ideas for a different use of OUR STREET SPACE (formerly known as Parking Places). Sketching of the NEW IDEAS and make it a shareable 360 degree Scenario.

360 (degrees) of ideas for a 365 (days) view!

Requirements: Computer and software to manipulate the images (Adobe Photoshop).

Time, Place & Supplies / Zeit, Ort und Ausstattung

TIME & PLACE

Saturday, June 16, 11:00

@Infralab WS2, OSCEdays Berlin 2018

–

The ideal time and space for this is a Classroom with Seats/Tables and WLAN. A beamer for showing results and info from me would be even better…

Time should be 1/2 day, in the morning with the option to continue work in the afternoon.

But I am flexible for length and date/time, the longer the better…

Contact / Kontakt

Daniel Jenett, email: info@jenett.com, phone: 0172 7494250

Open Resources / Offenes Wissen

The results of the workshop will be accessible to wwworld, like in the results from my seminar #digitalurbanism: https://goo.gl/3q8bgx

1 Like

I was dreaming of doing something like this for ages, only I never knew how to make it possible technically. Looking forward to it!

very cool, looking forward to seeing you in the workshop then! What are you doing? … have to check you out…

ahh. pankow… musst mir mehr davon erzaehlen…
dj

Yes, I’m working on “Essbare Stadt/ Edible City Berlin”. It would be so cool to show what it can look like.

Moderation remark: topic slightly edited for formatting and to add date and time

To the session provider

@danieljenett

Here is your briefing with info about tickets and your contribution to the Circular Berlin exhibition. Pls. check. And get in touch with questions of any kind.