[TEAM] - MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS Team Berlin 2016

@Mayya, would you like a login to the ownCloud so that you can share, access and edit files in case you need to again?
I can set it up for you, it just takes 30 seconds. Just let me know.

@Lars2i The reason is that the link provided does not allow public editing. If you want other people to be able to upload things into one of your folders without being signed in, then you need to check ‘allow editing’ in the 'Share folder panel.

Something to remember is that when a folder is shared publicly for viewing or editing, all subfolders are also shared publicly. So in this case, the 2015 sponsorship agreements & communication are also visible (which I’m fine with - I just don’t know if you were aware of it).
Although I’m generally fine with most folders being publicly viewable, I suggest that you should generally try to make only individual folders publicly editable, not folders containing many branches of subfolders - otherwise things might get messy.
However, I think our Design Files folder is publicly editable, it has lots of subfolders and it has survived ok.

1 Like

I don´t know if you are aware of it but, we are NAME and we are making some videos and posters for the OSCE Days Berlin here is the link for the first video

Would be nice to share it around on your social media channels.

Hey @Denis1,

that’s some high quality videos you have there! I already shared your textiles- related one.
However, may I suggest you include the fact that it’s a ‘Berlin’ community video, somewhere, maybe at the end? Only if you have the time.
It can be confusing otherwise because the ‘Agora’ info is also included and this way Agora seems like the address of the global event. What do you think?

Best,
Julia

1 Like