This area is for building and supporting the communication around the London OSCEDays - there is an opportunity to support the Global Communication as well and various topics will link together.
We'd like creative ways to engage, activate and inform a wide-range of audiences and participants please get involved!
Key Communication points:
Pre Event/ Days
- Engaging challengers and awareness
- Engaging forum users/ contributors
- Engaging participants for the days/event
- Developing/ building links with global participants/ challenges
- General awareness, media etc
- General media, awareness to relevant audiences
- Daily summaries
- Logistics - Linking with other local organisers globally
Post Event (also linked to documentation)
- Early summary of the event
- Longer term documentation (linked to global)
- Keeping the forum and challenge collaboration platform alive